Chainsaw Training for experienced operators and novices.
Chainsaw training designed to provide an understanding of the Health and safety at work act 1974 and Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998.
- Understanding the Regulations and Legal Obligations
- Knowledge and practical application
- Storing and handling chain saw
- Examining and testing chain for damage
- Setting of chain
- Removal of wheels
- Selection, testing & mounting of new Chain
- Resetting rests & guards
- Correct PPE selection & use
- Correct techniques relative to the working environment
Chainsaw - maintenance & cross cutting
Theory and Practical Examination
1- Instructor, Minimum 4 - Maximum 8 Candidates
The above course will vary on the duration depending on the experience or number of candidates ½ to 1 day course.
Fully Funded Training eligibility required.