Learners that require the ‘HS&E TESTED Logo’ displayed on their card they must have passed the CITB Operatives Health, Safety and Environment Test within the last 2 years.
Learners must also have a good understanding of spoken and written English.
Upon successful completion of this course you will:
- Have a basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in the industry and their responsibilities as a plant operator
- Have a working knowledge of the manufacturer’s handbook for the particular Quick Hitch to be used
- Be able to locate and identify the major components of the Quick Hitch and explain their functions
- Identify and maintain PPE appropriate for Quick Hitch use
- Be able to explain the different types of Quick hitch devices
- Conduct all pre-operational checks in accordance with manufacturer’s and legislative requirements
- Conduct all necessary safety checks at the designated change over area
- Fit and remove attachments safely and efficiently
- Demonstrate and explain checks for attachment security
- Carry out all end of shift and shut down procedures
Quick Hitch awareness min 6 max 10
This course is aimed at operatives who are required to attach or work with machinery that require the operation of Quick Hitch Systems.
The NPORS Assessment includes a Theory Evaluation made up of open and multiple choice questions and a NPORS Practical Assessment.
Certification for this course is valid for 5 years.
Fully Funded training course available eligibility check required.
The National Plant Operators Registration Scheme is one of the UK’s leading Accreditation and Registration Bodies, working across the Construction, Industrial, Utilities, Warehousing and Distribution, Agricultural,
Ports and Marine sectors. NPORS maintains both national and international standards by working with industry and Accredited Training Providers.