NPORS (National Plant Operators Registration Scheme) Accredited Ride on roller training for experienced operators and novices.
This course is specifically designed for all personnel who are required to operate a Ride on Roller as part of their work and aims to provide them with a thorough understanding with the relevant operational and safety requirements.
NPORS (National Plant Operators Registration Scheme) Accredited
- Setting the roller for compaction duties
- The basic construction, purpose and function of components and the purpose and use of all controls and gauges
- The aims and principles of compaction
- Minor adjustments and routine service procedures
- Rolling plans and setting up for compaction
- Rolling techniques including the principles of compaction
- Compacting up to supported and unsupported edges, camber, cross fall, obstructions and radius
- Conditions that may cause instability of the roller safety procedures when compacting on inclines
Ride on Roller novice experienced refresher
Theory and Practical Examination
1- Instructor, 1- Ride on roller, 3- Candidates
The above course will vary on the duration depending on the experience of the candidates 1-5 day course. 1 day course for experienced operators. 3-5 Days for novice operator.
Fully Funded training eligibility required.