Which CSCS Card ? - NVQ Training level 2 & 3

CSCS Green Card

CSCS Green Card Operative
Learn More

CSCS Blue Card

CSCS Blue Card Skilled Worker
Learn More

CSCS Red Card

CSCS Red Card Experienced Worker
Learn More
CSCS Red Card Apprentice
Learn More
CSCS Red Card Technical, Supervisor, Managers
Learn More

Which CSCS Card ? - NVQ Training level 2 & 3

Which Test Do I Need?

The most common CSCS test taken is the Operatives test. This test covers the most common trades including: General LabourersSite OperativesBricklayersJoiners, CarpentersPainters & DecoratorsPlasterers, Ground-workers and many more. This test is suitable for the most popular CSCS cards including: CSCS Green Card, Red Trainee Card, Blue Card, Gold Card, White Card and Yellow Card.

The only time you may need to take another test other than the Operatives Test, is if you are a Specialist, see specialist test options below:
Manager or Professional > Managers & Professionals Test
Supervisor > Supervisor Test
Plumber > Plumbing/Gas Test
Demolition > Demolition Test
Highways > Highway Works Test
Scaffolder/Roofer > Working at Height Test

The information on this page is only a guide and can depend on your individual situation. Please check with your site supervisor or employer if you are unsure about which test or card would be right for you.

Contact Us

Working with us

Preparing you for operating equipment in all working sectors

Book a course

We use cookies to personalise and enhance your experience on our site and improve the delivery of ads to you. Visit our Cookie Policy to learn more. By clicking 'accept', you agree to our use of cookies.